7/29/20

Lose 3 pounds in 3 days on the infallible banana and milk diet

This is a lightning diet that gives results in a jiffy and you can lose up to 3 pounds in those 3 days, drinking plenty of water and eating up to 4 four bananas a day along with 3 glasses of skim or fat-free milk.
Before you continue reading, it is very important to keep in mind that this is an "emergency" diet that does NOT provide the nutrients that our body needs to be healthy and therefore it is not recommended to do it for more than three days in a row.

This is one of the few diets that I have done in my life that not only gives results but also those results are visible in a very short time. I used to do it when I was at university and I wanted to show a flat abdomen if I went to the beach for the weekend or if I had a party and I wanted to wear that fitted dress, and I remember it as an infallible diet because it achieved in a very short time what I wanted.

In addition to the four bananas and the three glasses of milk, they are distributed throughout the day, you can have a black coffee in the morning and another after "lunch". If you do not like black coffee, you can get one with milk, as long as it is skimmed. You can even put a little artificial sweetener on the coffee and even sprinkle a little cinnamon powder on it.

You can consume bananas in any way. I love preparing a meringue, smoothie, or smoothie with plenty of crushed ice and a little vanilla essence. If it liquefies well, it ends up being like a granita and as the volume increases, there is an illusion that you are eating more. To that smoothie, you can also add artificial sweetener (although as the banana is sweet in itself, it does not seem necessary to me) and even sprinkle a little cinnamon or nutmeg.

Bananas can be roasted (better if they are ripe) in a non-stick frying pan with a little spray of those that indicate zero calorie content. The idea is that, within the limited diet, you can vary the presentation of its only two ingredients.

Since it is a low-calorie diet, it is not recommended that you exercise. Once you have completed three days, it is recommended that you return to a balanced diet, but reduce the size of the portions so that the benefits of this diet of banana and milk will last.

1 comment:

  1. Best blog i received valuable thing it give me full information. thanku for making this kind of blog.it help me alot. for more this kind of information you can check my blog also
    https://www.bloggbuzz.com/health-fitness/health-and-fitness-tips-for-girls/

    ReplyDelete